Do you want to participate in the Nude 52? You can!
Pick out a DC superhero or team, and post a comment below saying who you’re drawing. It’s OK to do characters who’ve already appeared, but try to be creative with your choices. When it’s done, e-mail it (or a link) to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the name to be credited, and the address of your web site. (By submitting your work, you grant perpetual non-exclusive rights to publish it as part of this web site.) I reserve the right to turn down any contributions, but I haven’t so far, and I don’t see that being a problem as long as you follow a few simple guidelines:
- They should be nude (or nearly so).
- They have to be recognizable as the characters … because of how they look, what they’re doing, props, powers, etc. Don’t just trace a porn model and call it “Wonder Woman”, ‘mkay?
- Minimum size: 625 pixels wide. Larger is better.
- Any medium, any style. Whatever fits the character.
- Exercise caution and taste with any under-age characters. Drawings of imaginary minors are (by definition) not child pornography under US law, but go for “nudist” not “pervy”.
- Have fun. Sexy is fine. Kinky is good. Funny is great. Explicit is OK. Ironic is welcome. Creative … is demanded.